Strengths of a conglomerate
Aspo has the will, skills and resources to develop its businesses in light of its far-reaching strategic vision. Aspo's key expertise is to expand and internationalize medium-sized companies. Operating in multiple fields enables a steady development of profit and diversified risks. Being a conglomerate, Aspo also has significant profit-making potential.
- Offering an extensive strategic understanding of the operating environment.
- Enabling larger investments, which single businesses would not necessarily have the prerequisites for.
- Setting up a structure that balances fluctuations in economic situations because of cycles that differ from one subsidiary to another.
- Forming a balanced entity with dispersed cash flows according to both business and geographical region.
- Performing long-term developments from generation to generation.
- Enabling structural arrangements. Businesses can be developed dynamically and independently.