Aspo Plc has granted 25,740 treasury shares to employees included in the earnings period 2016 of the share-based incentive plan 2015-2017. The transfer is based on the share issue authorization of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting held on April 9, 2015. The shares have been transferred according to the terms of the share-based incentive plan without compensation.
After the transfer, Aspo Plc holds a total of 370,486 treasury shares.
Aspo announced the share-based incentive plan 2015-2017 in a stock exchange release issued on February 12, 2015.
For further information, please contact:
Aki Ojanen, CEO Aspo Plc, +358 9 521 4010, +358 400 106 592, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspo is a conglomerate that owns and develops business operations in the Northern Europe and growth markets focusing on demanding B-to-B customers. Our strong company brands - ESL Shipping, Leipurin, Telko and Kauko - aim to be the market leaders in their sectors. They are responsible for their own operations, customer relationships, and the development of these. Together they generate Aspo's goodwill. Aspo's Group structure and business operations are continually developed without any predefined schedules. www.aspo.com
Subscribe to news
- ASPO GROUP INTERIM REPORT, JANUARY 1 TO MARCH 31, 2017
- Notice of change in Aspo holdings pursuant to Chapter 9 Section 10 of the Securities Market Act
- Decisions of the Aspo Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- Transfer of treasury shares
- Notice of change in Aspo voting rights pursuant to Chapter 9 Section 10 of the Securities Markets Act
- Aspo Financial Statements, Annual Report, Corporate Governance Statement and Remuneration Statement 2016 published
- Invitation to the Aspo Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- Aspo's Group Executive Committee to be strengthened
- Board of Directors of Aspo's Telko to change
- Aspo Group Financial Statement Release, January 1 to December 31, 2016