Subscribe to news



      Stock releases

      Notice of change in Aspo holdings pursuant to Chapter 9 Section 10 of the Securities Market Act

      Published Apr 18, 2017 2:00:00 PM

      Aspo Plc has received a notification from Tatu Vehmas that his holdings of the share capital in Aspo Plc has exceeded five per cent (5%). The notification contains the following information:

      1) Name of the company: Aspo Plc (Business ID 1547798-7)

      2) Date of change of ownership: April 12, 2017.

      3) Exact share of voting rights and share capital in Aspo Plc:

      Tatu Vehmas owned 943,900 Aspo shares i.e. 3.05% of the share capital and votes. According to the current flagging notification he owns shares in Aspo Plc as follows:

      Number of shares: 2,306,676
      % of share capital: 7.45%

      In addition to his own voting rights of 7.45%, Tatu Vehmas has by proxy 2.94% of the voting rights i.e. in total 10.39% of the voting rights.

      The total registered number of the shares in Aspo Plc is 30,975,524, which entitles to a total of 30,975,524 votes.

      4) Complete name of the shareholder: Tatu Antti Aleksi Vehmas.

      5) Further information: The shares have been transferred as part of an internal arrangement of Vehmas family's ownership. The persons who have been involved in the transfers have still authorized Tatu Vehmas to use the voting rights of Aspo shares owned by them. Tatu Vehmas' voting rights remain unchanged i.e. 10.39%.

      ASPO PLC

      Aki Ojanen     

      For more information, please contact
      Arto Meitsalo, CFO of Aspo Plc, +358 9 521 4020, arto.meitsalo(a)

      Nasdaq Helsinki
      Key media

      Aspo is a conglomerate that owns and develops business operations in Northern Europe and growth markets focusing on demanding B-to-B customers. Our strong company brands - ESL Shipping, Leipurin, Telko and Kauko - aim to be the market leaders in their sectors. They are responsible for their own operations, customer relationships and the development of these. Together they generate Aspo's goodwill. Aspo's Group structure and business operations are continually developed without any predefined schedules.