Flagging notifications

Below is a list of flagging notifications of Aspo's shareholders. 

 

April 18, 2017

Tatu Vehmas has announced that his holdings of the share capital in Aspo Plc has exceeded five per cent (5%).

Tatu Vehmas owned 943,900 Aspo shares i.e. 3.05% of the share capital and votes. According to the current flagging notification he owns shares in Aspo Plc as follows:

Number of shares: 2,306,676
% of share capital: 7.45%

In addition to his own voting rights of 7.45%, Tatu Vehmas has by proxy 2.94% of the voting rights i.e. in total 10.39% of the voting rights.

March 22, 2017

Tatu Vehmas has informed that Joanna Robinson has authorized him to use the voting rights of Aspo shares owned by her. Joanna Robinson owns 300,000 Aspo shares i.e. 0.97% of the share capital.

Tatu Vehmas owns 943,900 Aspo shares i.e. 3.05% of the share capital and votes. Furthermore, according to the flagging notification from May 31, 2016 Aatos Vehmas and Liisa Vehmas have authorized Tatu Vehmas to use the voting rights of Aspo shares owned by them so that he has had 9.42% of the voting rights. After the current notification in addition to his own voting rights of 3.05%, Tatu Vehmas has by proxy 7.34% of the voting rights i.e. in total 10.39% of the voting rights. 

May 31, 2016

Tatu Vehmas has informed that Aatos Vehmas and Liisa Vehmas have authorized him to use the voting rights of Aspo shares owned by them. Aatos Vehmas owns 1,043,394 Aspo shares i.e. 3.37% of the share capital and Liisa Vehmas owns 930,693 shares i.e. 3.00% of the share capital.

Tatu Vehmas owns 943,900 Aspo shares i.e. 3.05% of the share capital and votes and furthermore he now has by proxy 6.37% of the voting rights i.e. in total 9.42% of the voting rights.

January 23, 2014

Aatos Vehmas has announced that his holdings have decreased below five per cent (5%) of the share capital and the voting rights in Aspo Plc. The amount of shares now transferred corresponds to 0.97% of the total number of shares in Aspo Plc. Aatos Vehmas has notified to Aspo that the shares have been transferred as part of an internal arrangement of Vehmas family’s ownership.The Aspo ownership of the Vehmas family will continue as the transferee of the votes will remain a committed long-term shareholder in the company.

June 27, 2012

Havsudden Oy Ab has announced that its holdings have exceeded ten per cent (10%) of the share capital and five per cent (5%) of the voting rights in Aspo Plc. Following the transfer Havsudden Oy Ab owns shares in Aspo Plc as follows: 10.1% of share capital; 5.2% of votes. The amount of shares now transferred corresponds to 3.3% of the total number of shares in Aspo Plc.

According to the notification the shares have been transferred to Havsudden Oy Ab, the Nyberg family holding company. Havsudden Oy Ab has notified to Aspo that the shares have been transferred as part of an internal arrangement of Nyberg family's Aspo ownership, as an off-exchange deal.

June 27, 2012

Henrik Nyberg has announced that his holdings have decreased below five per cent (5%) of the share capital and voting rights in Aspo Plc. The amount of shares now transferred corresponds to 1.9% of the total number of shares in Aspo Plc.  

June 12, 2012

Havsudden Oy Ab has announced that its holdings have exceeded 5% of the share capital in Aspo Plc. The transfer does not imply any changes in voting rights.

January 19, 2009

Henrik B. Nyberg has announced that his holdings fell below 10% of the voting rights and share capital in Aspo Plc.

November 15, 2007

Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company has announced that their holdings fell below 5% of the voting rights and share capital in Aspo Plc.


Aspo's announcements on flaggings can be found on the list of stock exchange releases, see News and materials /News /Stock releases.


Updated: 18.04.2017